Shop by Category
page id: cencom
Able 2 100 Watt Siren Speaker - Able2 Sho-Me #30.0210
You Pay: $147.51
Able 2 100 Watt Siren Speaker - Round Bell - Sho-Me #30.0219
You Pay: $147.51
Able2 Sho-Me Slim 100 Watt Siren Speaker 30.0200
You Pay: $190.54
Whelen CenCom Gold Siren/Switch Box - CCSRN2
DescriptionWhelen CenCom Gold Siren/Switch Box - CCSRN2
Count on Whelen, the leaders in electronic siren warning, to design an integrated siren and light control system that puts state-of-the-art performance in a package that's easily configured to your exact needs.
* A single combination Amplifier/Relay Module (ARM) provides ease of access to fuses and connectors without removing the cover.
* Heavy-duty Anderson® - type Power connectors are designed to handle rough treatment without damage or disengaging accidentally.
* System operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
* The CenCom features a programmable system with a control head that includes four-position slide switch (one 40 amp and two 20 amp outputs) and eighteen backlighted push buttons with bright red LED on/off indicators.
* State-of-the-art membrane switches provide tactile feedback of activation and are equipped with a solid rubber overlay for moisture resistance.
* The top row of eight siren control switches include standard siren tones and "Hand Free" operation, a Whelen exclusive.
* The second row contains Traffic Advisor® direction and flash pattern control, low power and two auxiliary circuits.
* The third row of five switches are rated for 10 amps each. Each of these switches and the two auxiliary switches are programmable through the ARM for On/Off, Momentary, 8 Second Timer or Double-Tap Security 8 Second Timer.
* Uni-directional microphone with plug-in connector is standard. 20" microphone extension cable is optional
* Control your lights, traffic arrow and siren functions from a single keypad.
* Easy to configure with Windows® style programming.
* Easy to operate, includes hands free light and siren operation.
* A USB port in Amplifier/Relay Module (ARM) provides easy access for programming. (Control head does not need to be connected for programming).
* Bright red LED indicators are clearly visible, even in bright sun.
* On/Off, Momentary, Eight-second timer and Security Double-Tap eight- second timer can be programmed through seven switches, individually.
* Control Panel can be easily surface mounted via Velcro® or U bracket, stan- dard. Semi-flush mounting trim plate, optional.
* Backlighted push buttons include 136 standard function labels to choose from.
* Aluminum housed Amplifier/Relay Module is field-serviceable with easy to access external fuses.
* Operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
* Single 8-conductor, 22-gauge cable connects Control head to Amplifier/Relay Module (ARM) and provides heavy-duty service unlike telephone-style cables.
* 20" power and input/output cable with connectors, standard.
* Two-year warranty on the system, Five year warranty on Amplifier
Requires at least one 100 watt speaker. (not included, sold separately)
Input Voltage: 12.5VDC +/- 20% (negative ground only)
Main Input Current: 16 Amps Max.
Standby Current (backlight off): 65mA typical
Operating Temp: -30C to +60C
Storage Temp.: -40C to +70C
Humidity: 99% (Noncondensing)
Maximum Output Voltage: @15VDC @11ohms, 24Vrms
Maximum Speaker Impedance: 5.5 Ohms Minimum
Audio Bandwidth: @25 Watts, 300 to 10000 Hz +/- 3db
Distortion: @25 Watts @1KHz, 1%
Wail: 725 to 1600 Hz 12 cycles/min.
Yelp: 725 to 1600 Hz 180 cycles/min.
Piercer: 725 to 1600 Hz 800 cycles/min.
Hi/Low: 550 to 650 Hz 60 cycles/min.
Airhorn: Composite Constant